|50% Tiefling - 50% Human - 50% Cat||Warlock|
|Level 3||❤ 24 HP ★ 12 AC|
|Episodes||4, 20, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32|
|24 Blows||26 Wounds|
|2 Kills||1 times KO'ed|
|50% Hit||25% Dodge|
|Initiative (avg.)|| |
Freki is genderfluid, part human, part cat with a demonic bloodline who has taken up the ways of the warlock. He can be easily recognized by his scaly hardened skin, cat ears, pointed chin and a blonde, partially concealed cat tail coming out of his right pant leg.
Freki has a gruesome bear marking on his right cheek which glows purple and causes Freki to go into a trance, convulsing when voices are heard in his head.
His attire consists of a black leather armor piece with slightly pointed ends at the shoulders and a thick fur cloak. Freki is lustful, greedy and selfish, and will take risks so long as money is involved.
Notable Achievements Edit
- Greed Kills: Was killed after opening a trapped chest, receiving a critical failure on the first death roll then rolled low on the third.
- My friend the Shadow: charmed a Shadow, before killing it.
- Helped retrieve a magical water-producing urn for Baldred (Episode 28).
- Helped recover The Book of Night with Moon from The Scriveners Tower
- Freki was first introduced in RollPlay'in for Charity in October 2014.
- Freki's bear marking effects come from a RollPlay charity session for Child's Play. Further details are unspecified.
- Freki owns a duck-sized horse and a regular, all black horse named Steven in RollPlay'in for Extra-Life Charity 2014. The black horse was set free in the transition to West Marches.
- According to DM Steven and confirmed by himself, he is ''cheap and easy''.
- Has "Aquire Ritches" as adventure motivation.
- Freki’s fur cloak is made out of brown wolf fur.
- His eyes aren’t actually green. They’re pitch black and he usesThaumaturgy to give himself a visible white sclera and green irises so that people feel more comfortable around him.
- Freki’s near-(actual)-death experience in his first adventure west of Viriskali has had a lasting distorted effect on him. Now when faced with mortal peril his first reaction is to throw his head back and laugh at the absurdity of it all.
- Freki is super cute. He has cute ears with cute tuffs and a cute little tail. There is absolutely nothing threatening about him. Nothing.
- Freki considers Poe to be his Pet.
- She has lost her shadow forever.
- Freki's gender is indeterminate