|To Hatch a Dragon|
|Season 4, Episode 3|
|Date of Events|
|12th of March 2016|
|▶ Watch Episode|
|📖 Read Q&A|
Help us fill in the story!
- The party traveled to the Lair of the serpents and spoke with the three serpents about how to hatch Galahan's dragon egg.
- The party successfully convinced the serpent that it is better to hatch the dragon than to eat the egg.
- The party traveled west, towards Pyrrhinor where it is rumored that a man with knowledge of dragons resides.
- Tily killed an seemingly innocent traveling tinker.
- The party defeated a bulette.
- 13 gp from a corpse in the serpents lair.
- 600 gp from the old man.
- A blue sapphire air elemental gem (summons an air elemental if the gem is broken).
- An eversmoking bottle: Open the stopper to conjure a cloud of smoke 60ft in diameter, For every round the bottle stays open the radius of the cloud grows by 10 ft, but the bottle is closed a a command word is spoken the cloud dissipates in 10 minutes (Given to Tily).
- Ring of warmth: Resistance to cold damage, and everything the bearer wear and carries is unharmed to temperatures down to -50 °F (equivalent to -45 °C).
Total party experience: 2500 experience points. Divided by four: 625 experience points per player.
- 700xp for starting a major quest.
- 1800xp for the bulette.
- The first episode where we saw how the serpents lair has evolved form the first times we saw it.
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36 - 37|
All items (13)